This website is owned by:
Tonkin Corporation LLC
244 Fifth Avenue, Suite 200,
New York NY 10001
The owner is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should he ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
The owner may change this Policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This Policy is effective from 7th May 2012.
What is collected
Through this website, the owner may collect the following information:
- Name, job title and company;
- Contact information including address, telephone, email and mobile telephone;
- Demographic information such as date of birth, income, interests and preferences; and
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
What is done with the information gathered
The owner requires this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Improving marketing campaigns. The owner may periodically contact you about new list releases, databases, marketing tips, whitepapers, partnership offers, broker arrangements, articles, products, special offers or other information which you may find interesting using the contact information you have provided;
- Improving the quality of lists and databases. From time to time, the owner may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. Such contact may be by mail, telephone, email or mobile. The owner may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
The owner is committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures have been implemented to safeguard and secure the information collected online.
How cookies are used
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
Traffic log cookies are used by the owner to identify which pages are being used. This helps him analyse data about webpage traffic and improve this website in order to tailor it to customer needs. The owner only uses this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling the owner to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. Cookies from this website are not used to give access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
This website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave the site, you should note that the owner does not have any control over that other website. Therefore, he cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes;
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The owner will not license, sell or distribute your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell him that you wish this to happen.
If you believe that any information being held about you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email the owner as soon as possible at the above address. Information found to be incorrect will be corrected promptly.